Freeman Enclosure Systems LLC
4160 Half Acre Road
Batavia, OH 45103
Job Title: Sheet Metal Fabricator 1st, 2nd and 3rd Shifts
Department: Freeman Enclosure Systems
Pay: Up to $22.00/Hour
Our manufacturing company is hiring an experienced plasma operator. Candidate should have a minimum of 2+ years of operating a plasma or laser equipment in a metal fabrication environment. Experience operating a CNC (computer numerical controls) plasma or laser is preferred.
RELATED JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Proficient reading blue prints and understanding dimensional cutting requirements
• Ability to locate and load cutting programs at your machine using CNC software
• Experience operating CNC controls to regulate cutting speeds for material edge quality
• Ability to identify and change cutting nozzle tips at machine
• Demonstrate ability to accurately read and interpret a tape measure (test will be required)
• Measure final product for dimensional conformity
• Required to follow written and verbal work instructions
• Restock materials as required
• Perform routine maintenance and clean machine
• Ability to lift and maneuverer metal components a minimum of 50 lbs.
•Flexibility to work in other related departments as required.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• 2+ years of on-the-job experience in related field or industry
• Attended trade school and completed program
• Forklift experience a plus.
SIGN ON BONUS
There will be a sign on bonus offered in the amount of $1,500.00.
After 30 days of employment a $750.00 pay out will be given.
The remainder $750.00 will be paid out after employee reaches their 90 days.
Send resume to: HR@FreemanEnclosures.com or Mail resume to FREEMAN Enclosure Systems, 4160 Half Acre Road, Batavia, Ohio 45103.
Applications also accepted at address between 10am and 4pm only.
Due to time restraints and production schedules, applicants will not be able to speak with anyone at the time of application.
Applicants will be contacted if requested by Managers for interviews. PHONE CALLS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disability/
Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Must be able to pass pre-employment background check and drug screen, and when applicable if duties involve operating motor vehicle must be able to pass motor vehicle record check.
IES is a national provider of industrial products and infrastructure services to a variety of end markets, including electrical, mechanical and communications contracting solutions for the commercial, industrial, residential and renewable energy markets. IES is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. As of the end of IES’s 2021 fiscal year ending September 30, 2021, IES produced over $1.53 billion in revenue and employed over 6,800 employees at over 99 domestic locations across the United States. IES is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Females, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans Encouraged to Apply.
From office buildings to wind farms, industrial complexes to housing developments, our employees and design professionals design, build, and maintain the systems that empower lives.
Software Powered by iCIMS